How this blog will help you attract more qualified traffic and convert that traffic into leads and sales…
Are you looking to increase your online visibility? Drive more traffic to your website, blog or online store? Would you like to convert more of that traffic into leads and sales for your business?
Well, then you’ve come to the right place. Because that’s what we talk about at the flyte blog.
Since 1997 we’ve been working with small businesses looking to grow using the Internet.
Everything we’ve learned–whether by design, experiment or accident–gets documented here.
You’ll get tips, tools, resources, best practices and epic fails (to avoid) to help you grow your small business to the shape and size you want.
Sound like a plan?
Then sign up using the form below and start getting great advice delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Most of the stuff you find on this blog has been written by Rich Brooks, our president and fearless leader.
Also known as me.
Not to toot my own horn, but realizing you want to make sure I’ve got some clue what I’m talking about, here’s my “professional bio”:
Besides starting flyte back in 1997 and growing it to a well-respected, profitable small business, I also do the following:
- co-founded Social Media FTW, an organization that puts on annual conferences in Maine that attract speakers and audiences from all over
- teach a course on web marketing and social media for small businesses at the University of Southern Maine
- act as “tech guru” on 207, an evening news program on WCSH and WLBZ, Maine’s two NBC affiliates
- present and keynote at conferences from Maine to California
- contribute to FastCompany.com as an Expert Blogger
- regularly contribute to Social Media Examiner, one of the most popular social media resources on the web
- hunt zombies.
So go ahead: subscribe to the flyte blog and get the information you need to grow your business delivered right to your email inbox.