A marketing podcast for people who want to build their business through search, social & mobile marketing.
Imagine that one of the world’s top marketers sat down next to you during your daily commute and started sharing her best tactics on Facebook.
Or that a top search engine expert grabbed the elliptical trainer next to yours and told you how to rank higher on Google.
Or while you worked at your desk, a mobile marketing guru told you how to create a marketing campaign that targets your audience while they’re on the go.
That’s the idea behind a brand new podcast that we launched called The Marketing Agents Podcast.
We’ve lined up some of the world’s greatest digital marketers to share with you how to rank higher and generate more online leads. Here’s a small sample of some of our upcoming expert interviews:
- James Wedmore on YouTube marketing
- Amy Porterfield on Facebook marketing & advertising
- Michael Port, author of Book Yourself Solid
- Jay Baer, author of YouTility
- Chris Brogan, New York Times best selling author
- Michael Stelzner, founder of Social Media Examiner
- John Dumas, “Entrepreneur on Fire” podcast creator
- Chris Ducker, New Business expert
- Shama Kabani, author of The Zen of Social Media Marketing
- Nichole Kelly, president of Social Media Explorer
- Jason Falls, author of No Bullsh*t Social Media
- Denise Wakeman, blogging expert
- Derek Halpern, founder of Social Triggers
- and more!
We’d love you to head on over to iTunes and give The Marketing Agents Podcast a listen, and then let us know what you think!