11 Web Marketing Articles That Will Help You Build Your Business in 2013.
Why not 12 articles you ask? Because apparently Rich decided to take the month of June off…Slacker! [Ed. Um...guilty?]
Anywho, here are 11 months of articles from the flyte log. If you haven’t signed up for our monthly email newsletter yet, here’s a glimpse of what you’ve missed out on!
- Your 2013 Web Marketing Plan
Mobile, Local SEO, Social Media, Email lists and more. This article will give you insight as to what to focus your web marketing efforts on in the new year.
- Five Ways to Use Your Facebook Profile to Build Your Business
It’s all about who we know. Learn how to leverage your personal Facebook profile to build your Facebook Business pages’ engagement.
- Promoting Your Business Event on Facebook
Learn how creating a Facebook event can help you reach a wider audience, persuade folks to attend and garner a bigger fan base. Not sure what type of event your biz could put on? Get some ideas here.
- Uncover Which Keywords Will Drive More Qualified Traffic to Your Site
Find out how running a simple report can help you to create a content strategy for better search rankings.
- How to Reach Your Ideal Customer In The Digital Age
Using Search, Social and Mobile, or what we like to call, “The Agents of Change”, to your advantage you can reach your customers where they like to hang out.
- How to Reach Prospects With Your Small Business Blog
Your blog can be a powerful lead generation tool for your business, but only if you are using it in the right way. Learn easy strategies that you can use on your blog to attract your ideal audience.
- How SEO and Social Media Are Killing Your Conversion Rate
Is your website converting? If not, sending more traffic to your site through social media and SEO won’t help. Find out how to determine if you should improve your website before increasing your traffic.
- How to Build a Powerful Company Page on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a great place to connect and discuss business. So, it only makes sense that you create a presence for you company so that you can promote products, job openings and services.
- Timeline on Facebook for Businesses: Get Your Cover Photo Ready
Learn how to optimize your cover photo for your Facebook business page.
- The Power of Negative Thinking: Loss Aversion & Marketing
Did you know that we as humans are far more motivated by a fear of loss than the hope of gain? Create effective marketing messaging that moves your customer to action using this knowledge.
- YouTube Marketing for Small Business
Videos often end up on the first page of search results. If this isn’t enough to motivate you to start using video in your marketing read the article for more info on how YouTube can help build your business.
Hopefully you have already signed up for the flyte log email newsletter, but if you haven’t, there’s no time like the present. When you do, you get the following articles only available to subscribers:
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Setting Up a Website
- The 11 Biggest Mistakes Small Business Bloggers Make
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Setting Up a Facebook Business Page
- The 11 Commandments of Writing Web Copy for the Non-Copywriter
Wishing you a prosperous 2013!
Flyte New Media
Photo Credit: by comedy_no